Friday, May 10, 2013

FEAST CAFE (Ekkamai)

Ok, here is my first post!! tadaaaaa!!
Ok, I start blogging because I love sweets!! and coffee!! Woooohooooooo
I've been to many places butbutbut never get to share with anyone! You guys will be the first to see hehe
Enough about me! Check out this first cafe review (I'm actually blogging in here hihi)

"FEAST"

The entrance of this cafe looks like this!! Feels like I'm walking into hidden cafe in jungle. 

Here is me! Feel free to visit my blog...PLZ!! 

A nice little cafe with free WIFI
Menu in Feast! We order "Shakerato", "Iced Matcha", and "Waffles".

There are three zone in this cafe; out-door, in-door, and cloth-shop-like zone (idk, they somehow sell shirts in here too or sth? haha). Since we came around 12, it's SUPER HOT! so we decided to sit inside hehe.

 Cute pillows <3



My little kid! He's ready to eat haha  우쭈쭈쭈 ㅋㅋ

Start off softly with Matcha Latte (95 Baht)
Taste is not too strong and not too sweet. For people who like Japanese-style matcha, I think it's a good choice. Whipping cream is also the real one, you know...not those fatty thick layer. ><

Look closely my Shakerato. Sorry that I didn't take a nice photo of it haha Sipped right away after he served
Shakerato is shaked iced black coffee....it's actually ice americano isn't it? haha anyways, it's quite nice. 
85 baht kaaaa

After a looooongg wait, here comes the main dessert. It's a long wait since the cook is sick and the staff just resigned, so the owner has to do everything :'(
Anyways come back to my waffle d gwa :p The size is for two (or three?) because it's quite big. They give one scoop of small ice-cream and the other white thing u see in the picture is whipping cream.....it looks weird (truly weird), but quite yum. Blueberry is super sour because it's cooked I guess? The waffle itself is soft and smooth. Price is at 170 Baht. I think it's worthed!

If you are in Bkk, but looking for a chill, quite place, this suburban-like cafe is one of the good choices.
It's located in Ekkamai Soi 22 (connecting to Prakanong), Pridi Bhanomyong 41 if you come from Prakanong and the cafe is on the left side. The sign in the front of the cafe is quite small, drive slowly ok? haha

Telephone : 027133261 (not my phone number of course hehe)

I will try to continuously post the cafe I went and the one I'll go ok? Don't leave me here ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment