Saturday, May 11, 2013

Brotzeit (German Bier Bar & Restaurant at Thonglor)


WILLKOMMEN! (welcome!) I just came back from German beer bar & restaurant! and yes! I’m here to review now hehe  
"BROTZEIT"

It’s located at Thonglor 10 (Sukhumvit 55) J Really easy to find so.. I’m not gonna mention more about it.

Here is menu! Brotzeit serves many types of food, beer& beverages, and desserts. Since we were not that hungry, we ordered Weisswurst and Mozzarella salad. Beer too, of course!!

Bar counter. Took this while I’m waiting my beer (serve it to me now!! *0*’’) Atmosphere was ok. This place looks like modern pub (soccer and beer haha) 

Here is my "bier"! I ordered 0.3 litre Marzen :P (130 baht at happy hour 12pm-8pm). It tastes really goodddd. You know, it’s German beer! Never disappointed me :P
*After 8pm is 150 baht for 0.3 litre (only 20 baht difference)  

Here come my Mozzarella salad. Olives, zucchini, baby lutuuces, tomatoes, wild roulette, and etc were in there with olive oil and a little bit of tomato sauce. I felt so healthy by eating this! It's so freshhh!! It’s 240 baht for small size (I think small size is enough, it's alottt) and it worth the price. I recommend this salad!! Yummmmmm!

Ever heard of White sausage?! Here is Weisswurst!! Must try sausage in Germany (cuz it’s yummmm and it’s White?! hehe) It’s 290 baht.

Want some weisswurst?
Head now to have some German beer with great side dishes or main dishes. I highly recommended this place!! Good night everyone J
http://brotzeit.co/Thonglor/

No comments:

Post a Comment